Founder of EMC Mortgages
Garth Ellis, the founder of EMC Mortgages Canada, began his mortgage career in 1995.
- One of Canada’s longest serving “original” mortgage brokers, since 1995.
- Completed over 25,000 mortgages = $4,500,000,000+ in funded volume.
- Annually ranked as one of Canada’s highest producing mortgage brokers.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- 2007 Canadian Mortgage Broker of the Year (1st to ever receive this award)
- 2009 Mortgage Industry Outstanding Achievement Award
- 2010 Mortgage Lifetime Achievement Award
- Numerous lender and mortgage community appreciation awards
MORTGAGE INDUSTRY CONTRIBUTION
- 2003 Original drafting of the “Mortgage Broker Applied Information Course”
- 2005-2009 Director of the Mortgage Broker Association of BC
- 8 Years MBABC Education Committee
- Sought after presenter, panelist, educator, and lecturer
Contact us to find out how we can save you time and money!